Subject: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
From: David Roth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 12:09:00 GMT -3

-=> On 28 Jun 95  9:10:, [email-masked] wrote: <=-

>Are any of you guys serious about doing something with this idea.  If so let
>me know...  I'd love to get involved!

 bn>  Sorta like what Lucas did.  Now if we can only convince Mr. Adams by,
 bn> maybe, sending him animations of scenes that we Lightwave can produce. 
 bn> "And if we get ourselves some clever agents, we could be on be the
 bn> gravy train for life."- Deep Thought - The second most powerful
 bn> computer in the universe. 

Count me in.

David.

---   +----------------------------+-----------------------------------+
---   |         David Roth         |  E-mail: [email-masked]  |
---   |        VideoGraphics       |  Voice/Fax/Data: 55-71-336-5871   |
---   |  Tecnologia em Multimidia  |     Salvador, Bahia, Brazil       |
---   +----------------------------+-----------------------------------+

 * AmyBW v2.11 *
--- Blue Wave/RA
--
David Roth <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]